• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden age DC original owner books for sale. ** closed **
6 6

146 posts in this topic

Last book for tonight.

Wonder Woman 9 2.5 restored cr/ow pages. $280.00 SOLD!

Spine is completely taped. Staples still attached. Restoration is amateur piece replacement on front cover. Someone added a 1/2 inch by 3 inch piece on the right edge just above the "a" and "n" of Woman in the title. They also added a bit of color touch there as well. See pics.

IMG_1755.jpg

IMG_1756.jpg

IMG_1757.jpg

Edited by Electron

On 8/21/2021 at 11:48 PM, Electron said:

Last book for tonight.

Wonder Woman 9 2.5 restored cr/ow pages. $280.00

Spine is completely taped. Staples still attached. Restoration is amateur piece replacement on front cover. Someone added a 1/2 inch by 3 inch piece on the right edge just above the "a" and "n" of Woman in the title. They also added a bit of color touch there as well. See pics.

IMG_1755.jpg

IMG_1756.jpg

IMG_1757.jpg

I’ll take it. 

On 8/21/2021 at 7:06 PM, Electron said:

A good buddy of mine (Thanks again Frisco!!) got the low down on an original owner GA collection that a LCS had just purchased. He was kind enough to bring me in on the deal and have an early shot at the collection. 

I've also had the good fortune of purchasing my first collection from a fellow collector. 

You're welcome Russell. It's more fun when your pals get some books too!!! Glad you're hanging on to a few of them!!! 

Hey, you got that collection!!!! On the phone for over half an hour yesterday and ya never said a peep? Some cool early Wonder Woman issues so far! Good luck with the sale RJ!!! (thumbsu

On 8/21/2021 at 9:03 PM, Electron said:

Wonder Woman 7 3.0 cr/ow pages.  $3500.00

2 and 1/2 inch spine split at top of spine that also extends into a 2 inch tear on back cover. Top staple detached. No restoration or tape.

Very nice cover colors.

IMG_1744.jpg

IMG_1741.jpg

IMG_1742.jpg

IMG_1743.jpg

WOW!!! This is a big book!!! :applause:

On 8/21/2021 at 11:14 PM, Frisco Larson said:

You're welcome Russell. It's more fun when your pals get some books too!!! Glad you're hanging on to a few of them!!! 

Hey, you got that collection!!!! On the phone for over half an hour yesterday and ya never said a peep? Some cool early Wonder Woman issues so far! Good luck with the sale RJ!!! (thumbsu

I did get it! :banana:

And thanks pal, I very much appreciate it!!

On 8/22/2021 at 12:09 PM, Electron said:

Starting up again with the Sensations from the collection.

Sensation 39 4.5 ow/w pages.  $275.00

Really nice fresh copy with outstanding cover colors and paper. Top staple detached.

IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1759.jpg

IMG_1760.jpg

@skypinkblu

Sensation 63 3.0 conserved ow/w pages.  $120.00

Has amateur conservation. There was a 3 inch spine split at the top but somebody applied glue on 2/3rds of it leaving the top inch still open. Also glue on the bottom inch of the spine to seal a split. Top staple detached. 

IMG_1764.jpg

IMG_1765.jpg

IMG_1766.jpg