• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heritage Auctions, Jim Halperin and Market Manipulation
8 8

202 posts in this topic

On 8/26/2021 at 10:35 AM, Robot Man said:

Learn to play guitar and join a rock ‘n roll band...

"... and I only know three cords !!!" 

GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 8/27/2021 at 4:58 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Technically he is behind @greggy

Literally....

Reveal hidden contents

Members.jpg.02c137560778a56af0b672c0f283b934.thumb.jpg.7a81ac5f52d558f057f69d41be8edb64.jpg

Gargy dominates in that pic.

On 8/23/2021 at 2:53 PM, Tnexus said:

So full disclosure, this video below is primarily about Heritage Auctions and WATA Games and some very sketch market manipulation they appear to be involved in. However, there is one section that talks about how allegedly the owner of HA, Jim Halperin shill bids his own comic auctions on the website to boost the price. The video, done by Karl Jobst who is a well respected video game Youtuber is fantastic in its own right. It's a long watch, but absolutely worth watching as I think a lot of it relates to the comic market as well. With CGC entering the video game market, I'm curious to see what's going to happen.

Sequel 

On 12/1/2021 at 11:12 PM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

I just finished watching all 8 hours of the Beatles Get Back documentary (not in one sitting) ... highly recommended.

I don't think I have it in me to watch that one-hour YouTube video so I'd be grateful to anyone who wants to summarize or give time stamps on the good parts.

Pretty much he talks about the feedback from the gaming community.  Good to start around 7:33 when he gets responses from WATA and a large chunk of the rest of the video (28:53) is a lawyer discussing methodically about her take on the issues. I don't own any WATA games, so I don't really have  skin in the game but it's interesting video nonetheless.

Edited by Wolverinex

On 12/3/2021 at 7:53 PM, Wolverinex said:

Pretty much he talks about the feedback from the gaming community.  Good to start around 7:33 when he gets responses from WATA and a large chunk of the rest of the video (28:53) is a lawyer discussing methodically about her take on the issues. I don't own any WATA games, so I don't really have  skin in the game but it's interesting video nonetheless.

I sat through it

Gained nothing :tonofbricks:

Thank goodness for Mario 

Edited by THE_BEYONDER