• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Exposing FRAUD And DECEPTION - A Must Watch!
18 18

1,299 posts in this topic

On 8/27/2021 at 11:17 PM, Dr. Dank said:

It's not though. It's despotic and designed to entrap free flow thought and critical thinking 

I did "kindler, gentler place" in air quotes in my head, and forgot to convey the sarcasm. lol

This place really is a bombed-out shell of its former self. 

On 8/27/2021 at 10:11 PM, COI said:

I apologize.

I'm class of '02, and all we understand is schoolyard hijinks. The boards are a kinder, gentler place today, I keep forgetting that. 

I wish there was someone here to tell one of you to go fist yourselves.  

On 8/27/2021 at 11:15 PM, kav said:

Class of 13 was still pretty ruthless. lol 

As far as I'm concerned, its been all safety scissors and participation trophies since the class of '09.

On 8/27/2021 at 11:27 PM, Transplant said:

I wish there was someone here to tell one of you to go fist yourselves.  

Me too. 

The mods do all the fisting now.

On 8/27/2021 at 8:28 PM, COI said:

As far as I'm concerned, its been all safety scissors and participation trophies since the class of '09.

You can still do a lot of damage with safety scissors!

On 8/27/2021 at 11:29 PM, COI said:

Me too. 

The mods do all the fisting now.

Dear MODS,

I'm from Canada, and for the record this is our idea of fisting.

giphy.gif

On 8/27/2021 at 8:24 PM, COI said:

I did "kindler, gentler place" in air quotes in my head, and forgot to convey the sarcasm. lol

This place really is a bombed-out shell of its former self. 

Trying to figure out what disappeared first.

Logic or intestinal fortitude?

On 8/27/2021 at 12:39 AM, Buzzetta said:

"Alexa, how many more days until June 30, 2030."

"There are three thousand, two hundred twenty nine days until June 30, 2030."

I already know how my retirement will go down.  I don't want a party or anything like that.  I don't want any gifts or anything.  I will arrange a meetup just to go out to dinner with a few people that I work with that I regularly see outside of work as well.  I will let them know that this is it and then I will put in the paperwork.   It will be quiet and unannounced.   

Its good that you have it planned and I really hope it works out that way. The day I was hired back in 1997 in my current career, I knew exactly the date I would retire with my pension at 58 years old, which would have been next year. But then I got stage four cancer at 49 and that threw my original plans down the drain. Approaching eight years later now and I've had to tweak those original retirement plans just a teensy bit. 

Edited by jcjames

On 8/28/2021 at 1:05 AM, jcjames said:

Its good that you have it planned and I really hope it works out that way. The day I was hired back in 1997 in my current career, I knew exactly the date I would retire with my pension at 58 years old, which would have been next year. But then I got stage four cancer at 49 and that threw my original plans down the drain. Approaching eight years later now and I've had to tweak those original retirement plans just a teensy bit. 

I hate to hear it