• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Exposing FRAUD And DECEPTION - A Must Watch!
18 18

1,299 posts in this topic

On 8/23/2021 at 9:42 PM, mattn792 said:

First thing I thought of once Rally was mentioned -- valiantman is gonna be pissed.

I said from the beginning that Rally Road could easily manipulate the 'value' of an item to gain investments.  It is such an easy scam to see through. 

On 8/23/2021 at 4:39 PM, Buzzetta said:

Like I have said earlier this year.  Money launderers are discovering collectables again. 

The video creator just pinned this statement:

Pinned by Karl Jobst
These people have a lot of power and money, so let's hope they don't attack me for this. A lot of people talk about money laundering but I didn't go into it because it's all pure speculation. Money laundering doesn't CAUSE bubbles. People can take advantage of a bubble that exists, but it's not the root cause. I just focused on what I could prove.

On 8/23/2021 at 10:13 PM, wombat said:

The good news is I don't have enough money to be scammed with something like this. The bad news is I don't have enough money to be scammed by something like this.

lol .... It's called a blessing in disguise 

Edited by bob jr

On 8/23/2021 at 5:17 PM, MattTheDuck said:

I've seen hundreds of those things at yard and estate sales this summer.  Not sealed, of course, but that's easily fixed :devil:

I knew I should have bought those Betamax videotapes for 5c each when VHS used hot titles were being dumped for a princely $1 after all the chains (Blockbuster, Rogers Video) and mom n pop corner video stores went bankrupt. Betamax Star Wars is the Action 1 of resealed videotapes.

On 8/24/2021 at 12:57 AM, Dark Knight said:

I dunno what's worst.. The content of this video or Onlyfans being banned starting on Oct.  hm

I know there was at least one member here who will be disappointed.... er...  I mean have more money for comics/figures. 

Now if I can just remember who posted this.. 20210102_023816.jpg.68770af7f46360890e31afddccc3a39c.jpg