• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Friday pics now posted - Portland, OR - Rose City Comic-Con, Sept 10-12
1 1

47 posts in this topic

On 8/30/2021 at 9:49 AM, PredHead218 said:

I will be planning on seeing Carl Weathers, Dan Parent, Ron Randall, and Randy Emberlin. 

Welcome to Portland. PM me if you want any tips on sites to see.

I haven't met Carl, but Dan, Ron and Randy are all very approachable. It should be a fun time.

Friday Night Meet and Greet

Throwing this out there for anyone interested. After the show on Friday, I'll head over to Produce Row Cafe. They have a large outdoor seating area, food and a great beer selection. My target time will be 8pm.

Anyone interested in meeting up? I'll bring whatever I acquire that day and maybe a couple of keys from home to show off.

FYI: I'm fully vaxxed, but will be wearing my mask as required.

On 8/30/2021 at 1:02 PM, innocuous said:

Welcome to Portland. PM me if you want any tips on sites to see.

I haven't met Carl, but Dan, Ron and Randy are all very approachable. It should be a fun time.

I'm a huge Predator fan and have been collecting for 30 years only missing three comics out of the comics that have ever been published by Dark Horse Comics. Having them sign their is going to be awesome!

On 8/30/2021 at 1:05 PM, innocuous said:

Friday Night Meet and Greet

Throwing this out there for anyone interested. After the show on Friday, I'll head over to Produce Row Cafe. They have a large outdoor seating area, food and a great beer selection. My target time will be 8pm.

Anyone interested in meeting up? I'll bring whatever I acquire that day and maybe a couple of keys from home to show off.

FYI: I'm fully vaxxed, but will be wearing my mask as required.

Sounds good to me it would be fun and cool to show off stuff that other people collect.