• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How important is Savage Dragon 102?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Putting a NM run together and I'm at the roadblock that is #102. I really don't wanna drop $100 on a just decent copy. I'm guessing anyone with a CGC graded copy is sitting on them because the only ones available on Ebay are graded by that other company. I'm not above buying one of them and cracking it but, again, they have pretty hefty price tags.

I get that it's got Invincible's preview but is that enough of a reason to blow that big a wad? ...or to even charge the prices that are out there?

Is it at least a true first appearance?

I remember trying to get my wolverine set done and hitting a wall with 80 because of a test tube related to x23.

A few years later and it went from 100 bucks to 20. So patience is the key. If the book isn't directly related, wait till the morans clear the pool and collect your prize

On 8/30/2021 at 3:05 PM, Dr. Dank said:

I remember trying to get my wolverine set done and hitting a wall with 80 because of a test tube that insufficiently_thoughtful_persons claimed was related to x23.

A few years later and it went from 100 bucks to 20. So patience is the key. If the book isn't directly related, wait till the morans clear the pool and collect your prize

Fixed.

As for Savage Dragon 102, it just has an ad that's being pumped by sellers who can't afford Invincible 1. It's not important.

On 8/30/2021 at 8:02 PM, Lazyboy said:

Fixed.

As for Savage Dragon 102, it just has an ad that's being pumped by sellers who can't afford Invincible 1. It's not important.

I'm surprised more people dont talk about noble causes #3 but snap is the savage dragon more well known or going for more than noble?

Idk, I can't afford invincible #1 so idk