• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Signature Series and Celebrity Animals
2 2

6 posts in this topic

Ok so I got the idea of this from the CGC Celebrity Signature Series Books thread. 

I am wondering if you had a Celebrity Animal at a Con or where there was a facilitator could you get a CGC Signature Series on a book with an animal print?

For example you have a celebrity dog or cat that they ink their paw and have them place it on the book, could you get a note on the label stating paw print of "insert name here" and get the yellow label? 

Has this already been done? 

If you have one share them. 

On 8/26/2021 at 4:52 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Ok so I got the idea of this from the CGC Celebrity Signature Series Books thread. 

I am wondering if you had a Celebrity Animal at a Con or where there was a facilitator could you get a CGC Signature Series on a book with an animal print?

For example you have a celebrity dog or cat that they ink their paw and have them place it on the book, could you get a note on the label stating paw print of "insert name here" and get the yellow label? 

Has this already been done? 

If you have one share them. 

I would totally buy a celebrity animal signed book.  Simple paw prints would be fine but more elaborate sigs would be better still.  Maybe it could be remarqued with a small illustration by an animal artist (not only simians but elephants and raccoons, basically any mammal that has hands or something like it... give em a brush and they go nuts.    

On 9/1/2021 at 7:05 PM, bluechip said:

I would totally buy a celebrity animal signed book.  Simple paw prints would be fine but more elaborate sigs would be better still.  Maybe it could be remarqued with a small illustration by an animal artist (not only simians but elephants and raccoons, basically any mammal that has hands or something like it... give em a brush and they go nuts.    

Was beginning to think I was the only one. 

I would agree those would be cool as well. (thumbsu

The current one I suggested was a sketch/painted cover of a Walking Dead Blank that has Daryl Dixon and Dog on it with a Signature by Norman Reedus and Paw print by Dog. comp-1570373220.thumb.png.7c62e793cb1f06cbe0558722184b923b.png