• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED — You Might Find It!
5 5

440 posts in this topic

5 Simple Rules (Please, please read)

:rulez:

1st :takeit: wins; tie/indeterminate goes to the thread.

Payment is Check or Money Order (yeah, yeah I know I'm a dinosaur, troglodyte, luddite, mennonite, hermaphrodite etc. - I just don't have or want e-payments.)

Shipping: USPS Priority between $8 (flip n ship mailer in a Legal Flat Rate Envelope) to $15 (Medium Priority Box) for raws. 

Don't be listy (tsk) including the little one in my head.

Returns: Raws; sure, just notify me within three days of receipt and get in back to me in the same shape on your dime. No returns on slabs.

(Kudos thread linked under my avatar.)

Edited by Readcomix

This one might go on for a while… three collections here, not all of it worth bringing to you. If there’s some random copper thru modern filler you’re looking for, feel free to PM or call out the request in the thread and I’ll take a look-see. Plus there’s some goodies I have been saving for the right thread, and a couple re-runs at bargain “thank you boards” pricing. We’ll get started tonight; books from Golden to Modern will appear throughout. (thumbsu

D913A02B-30F2-4DE8-9BCA-06F0C3DDC023.jpeg

On 8/27/2021 at 10:32 PM, Readcomix said:

If there’s some random copper thru modern filler you’re looking for, feel free to PM or call out the request in the thread and I’ll take a look-see.

Vortex #2, please.