• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All Select; All Top; Avengers 4 and some odds and ends
11 11

180 posts in this topic

Welcome all to my first sales thread. I plan on posting quite a few books throughout the week and into the weekend. Books have been kept in a humidity controlled and smoke free environment since my acquisition of them. I scanned these in and adjusted the settings a few different ways. I came up with a happy medium on settings but the scans DO tend to make the colors pop a bit more than real life and magnify defects, especially tanning on the back covers. My scanner also adds or exaggerates a bit of discoloration on whites. I will paste a couple comparisons in the thread so you can come to your own conclusions. I am happy to provide photos of any book you are interested in. Rules are posted below. Please let me know if I forget any and thank you!

Shipping will be at cost and include insurance based on zip code. I ship to US only. Final tally will be sent via PM. I ship once per week. For this initial batch, expected shipping is not until next Friday.

First "take" in the thread wins. 

No returns on graded books.

Check or money orders only - due within 7 days of completion of thread and invoicing.

Edited by Comical Situations