• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All Select; All Top; Avengers 4 and some odds and ends
11 11

180 posts in this topic

Thank you all. I just realized I'm an insufficiently_thoughtful_person and forgot to mention that is all for tonight. I plan on posting more tomorrow if work allows...same Bat-time....same Bat-channel. I hope to see you all then!

On 9/1/2021 at 7:34 PM, Comcav said:

Oh man, Troy is here bringing the heat?  Jeez, might have to fire up the Takebot again....

Hello good sir - there may be an item or two coming up the next few days of interest. If you would like, you can pre-take the remainder of the thread for two truckloads of gold bullion delivered to my doorstep. I will PM you the address. ^^

On 9/1/2021 at 6:43 PM, Comical Situations said:

Hello good sir - there may be an item or two coming up the next few days of interest. If you would like, you can pre-take the remainder of the thread for two truckloads of gold bullion delivered to my doorstep. I will PM you the address. ^^

Jolly good then, I'll have Jeeves drive up with the Gold truck.

On 9/1/2021 at 6:56 PM, ComicsAndCode said:

Sorry to be that guy, but since this is your first sales thread on the board, do you have any references on the board that you can share? Also, provide your first and last name.

The fact that you ONLY accept checks and money orders is a bit unusual to me. why not paypal?

I'm a reference, I have sold to Comical Situations several times - always been great transactions.