• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RIP Kev Wirsing

3 posts in this topic

I met Kev last year and did a couple of 5 figure deals with him. I knew he was sick, the acute downtown took me off guard. He was always spot on with emails, fast and furious replies. And then this summer around July 1 they stopped. I sent a few "are you ok" emails that never got a response. I suspected it was bad. We were discussing deals and he was buying this year, as far as I can tell. He knew everything about the fantasy art scene and had some crazy rare stuff in his collection that I think he kept pretty close to the chest. I assume the bulk of this will go to MK, but the few skype calls I did with him really gave the sense of "drawers of stuff". He really seemed to have have been doing the fantasy art thing way before anyone else cared. The pieces I bought from him were from an artist's estate, really niche stuff. I will definitely miss his encyclopedic brain for the artists and players. He invited me out last year since we are one state over. I should have taken that offer. RIP Kev.