• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Poll to remove a forum member from the Hall of Shame list in future updates
4 4

Should TFL be removed from the Hall of Shame List in future updates?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Should TFL be removed from the Hall of Shame List in future updates?

• Yes, there is no need for him to remain active on the list after he has passed away.
    • No, once someone goes on the list, they should remain there in all future updates.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2022 at 09:10 AM

56 posts in this topic

On 9/14/2021 at 2:57 PM, porcupine48 said:

:hi:

I had to bury a few more friends the last two weeks,been a lot of bubble baths (with epsom salts,I'm getting older,I can't believe I was given a few weeks five years ago!))and graphic novel reading in any spare time,sorry!Oh and I've been playing mad Hot Wheels with the kid that lives down the lane-Autumn sunshine and orange tracks in the concrete jungle?Healing!We got matching slide whistles that drive his mom mad too but that's another story!

I try and reserve here for when I'm feeling up and atom and want a smiling time so with life rolling up and slapping me with a giant baloney stick I've been down lol 

Thanks everyone,Domo -again and again.This really put a silver lining on my day and it isn't even hump day yet. :banana: It's my Nan's birthday tomorrow too(tfl's mom) Rest in Peace and since the family is together in the plot I hope they're all resting better.

Well, glad to see you are back, but very sorry about your friends.

@porcupine48 I'm so sorry to hear of the friends that you've lost :(  It really sounds like you've had more than any one person should have to deal with. I marvel at your positive attitude as it's a shining example of making the best of a situation! Now that this bit of business is in the rearview mirror, I hope you find more time to enjoy the boards!  :wishluck:

On 9/15/2021 at 9:33 PM, Beige said:

You are looking better mate @porcupine48 keep up the hard work...and a pic for you!

124576094_FelixTheCat1927.thumb.JPG.09ccbc813f90d9007a6abe4780c6e4b0.JPG

It's in the post you say Andy? lol Funny ,just thought of you yesterday,wondering how you and the lil lady are.Very well I hope.

On 9/20/2021 at 10:15 PM, jimjum12 said:

IMG_2193 (2).JPG

Are you calling me a dirty rat!?:whatthe: I feel a bit the fool, but is it a dumbo eared rat or an opossum? Without anything for scale I can't tell for sure,honest.Either way I wanna love it and hug it and kiss it and pet it and name it George

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47ujj782sjurmtjrk4wa0

I love me my critters! 

On 9/20/2021 at 11:36 PM, porcupine48 said:

Are you calling me a dirty rat!?:whatthe: I feel a bit the fool, but is it a dumbo eared rat or an opossum? Without anything for scale I can't tell for sure,honest.Either way I wanna love it and hug it and kiss it and pet it and name it George

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47ujj782sjurmtjrk4wa0

I love me my critters! 

Am Opossum, tentatively named Petey, until we can figure out how to relocate him. I'm like you, part of me wants to keep him, but not a good idea. The Inn is full :bigsmile: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 9/21/2021 at 4:46 AM, jimjum12 said:

Am Opossum, tentatively named Petey, until we can figure out how to relocate him. I'm like you, part of me wants to keep him, but not a good idea. The Inn is full :bigsmile: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Swoooooon! Well my friend,I'm sure he's gone be happy and spoilt staying with you and the missus and gang! I've never seen one in real life,just get a lot of racoons and skunks here(a LOT this year I've had several near miss sprays with the beast of Somerset) and the city 'coons aren't friendly like the ones I meet in cottage country.

You are right,I'd want to keep him.We had a shortening of the family with my old cat avatar Miss Dee Dee Ramone  passing and the missus says it's time to let things downsize.We even keep our Amazon at her work place-they get to be together all day,the bird gets the attention she needs and,well,we are just out of room!

Kiwi needs a PILE of love and social time,so the store is perfect and it helps out cost wise too.If we didn't get the discounts I'd surely have no comics anymore!

141626099_133690065255689_57506572471128141251097_1040770929737099_2700986783371

I know,I know,once I get gabbing... lol 

Please,more Petey pics when you can! I love him!

On 9/22/2021 at 12:47 PM, PovertyRow said:

Man I have got to start going to other forums beyond the Resto one! Just for the record, as someone who was involved in the PL rules, I would definitely have voted to remove a deceased boardie from the HOS or the PL. Just going on record. 

PS - :foryou: Jimmers!

Hi-ya Pov! Good to see you mon amis

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47b9cgrksrhzsprozp2p