• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it just me or are the boards a hot mess of 500 Errors?
5 5

267 posts in this topic

well you know what they say, pirates can't finish their alphabets cause they get lost in the C's

and I'm tired of buying things not made in America, I bought a radio online the other day that said, "built in antenna!"

:download: 

On 9/7/2021 at 3:09 PM, Get Marwood & I said:

815678899_ClappingAsleep.gif.e6e1cab5256df62b8b30b2d8cdbec2ea.gif

On 9/7/2021 at 9:12 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

well you know what they say, pirates can't finish their alphabets cause they get lost in the C's

and I'm tired of buying things not made in America, I bought a radio online the other day that said, "built in antenna!"

Steady Mark, you've been clever twice tonight. Save some for the rest of the year :D

On 9/7/2021 at 2:12 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I bought something online one time that was ‘made in China’, but it was written in spanish…(shrug)