• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Peter Parker Spectacular Spiderman 9 CGC SS 9.0 - CLOSED! Go home!

6 posts in this topic

:rulez:

- 1st :takeit: via time stamp wins whether its in the thread or a pm.

- US only

- US priority shipping with insurance and signature confirmation included in the price.

- Returns ok within 7 days of receipt, but buyer pays return shipping with insurance and signature confirm.

- Payment must be made within 1 week of invoicing, and I will ship the item out within 1 week of payment.

- Payments accepted:  cash, paypal, venmo, zelle, MO, cashier's check, check, trade of Darkhawk CGC 9.8 comics (pm for details).

- Time payments are fine, the terms are these:  at least 50% non-refundable deposit payment within a week of invoicing.  1/2 of the remaining balance due 30 days from the first payment.  Remaining amount due 30 days from 2nd payment.  Item will ship out within a week of last payment.  I may or may not send out reminders, but in the event your 2nd or 3rd payments are even one day late, buyer loses the book and the 50% deposit.  

** I will be having an X-men Sale in Copper/Modern starting 9/7 in the afternoon.  If you purchase the comic in this thread, you will receive FREE SHIPPING for any and all purchases made in that thread.

Edited by revat

Peter Parker Spectacular SPider-Man 9 CGC SS 9.0 signed by Stan Lee, George Perez, Sal Buscema $699 Shipping Included

White Pages, unpressed

You could put this up on your convention wall for $1,000 today, and more in a few months.  I can't imagine you can find this awesome combination of sigs anywhere else for this book.

MOre pictures available upon request.

IMG_4257.JPG

Edited by revat

The X-men in copper/modern sale is here:

Again if you buy this book, you get free shipping in that thread

bump

lets leave this up for around 24 hours....

Final bump....we’ll knock $50 off the price

Ok, this sale has ended.  If you're still interested, I assume there's a decent chance I'll put it up for sale in 2 months after some White Tiger appearance in some trailer.

Please have a nice day, and stay safe.

And if you're not too busy, I'll probably be starting a small-ish truly "Mixed" sale here in "Mixed" later today.  Like seriously 'mixed'.  Come by and check it out.  Thanks.  And wash your hands.

Edited by revat