Decorating the Morlock Tunnels: Art under $500
1 1

76 posts in this topic

This is fun!  Enjoying the art here.  Here are my best three (all within budget and the last 2 years):

1. JR JR Prelim for Wolverine 25

2. Wolverine: Infinity Watch #3 Cover

3. Optimus Prime #20 Cover (Bumblebee - pretty sweet!)

IMG_3457.PNG

IMG_3897.jpg

IMG_3841.jpg

The recent Comic Arts Live online show proved a good opportunity to shuffle art from one room to another around the Morlock caves. I picked up this recent page from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin #4, for a start. 

TMNT.thumb.jpg.6af204d45bee200e819d970e78df8554.jpg

On 11/15/2021 at 10:30 AM, RBerman said:

The recent Comic Arts Live online show proved a good opportunity to shuffle art from one room to another around the Morlock caves. I picked up this recent page from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin #4, for a start. 

TMNT.thumb.jpg.6af204d45bee200e819d970e78df8554.jpg

Great example, from an awesome series. Excelelnt pick up.

Edited by Matches_Malone

I already posted about some recent additions to my Morlock cave so I hope I am not breaking any rules by adding a new addition. I used to be a Simon and Kirby collector with a few nice pieces by some more modern masters. However since retiring I am now largely in the low price market since I can't seem to give up collecting. Of course the way the market is going it is getting harder and harder to continue.

The cover to I Breathed a Body #2 by Andy MacDonald. I find the body parts exploding from the figure's head to be bizarre but very well done.

IBreathedBody002.jpg

Edited by hmendryk