• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jim lee sign yet?
1 1

9 posts in this topic

I think would have posted on social media.  So you can check for it, or contact Cgc directly through phone or email and ask

On 9/13/2021 at 11:58 AM, rexinnih said:

The 3 I sent in are still "Received at CCS" for pressing so don't believe the signing has happened yet. 

That’s odd. I was always under the impression that the pressing took place after the signing in attempts to repair any pressable damages that may occur during the signing process

On 9/13/2021 at 3:41 PM, Dimez said:

That’s odd. I was always under the impression that the pressing took place after the signing in attempts to repair any pressable damages that may occur during the signing process

I was under the same impression.  My Jim Lee book was marked as "Received at CCS" as soon as the package arrived and that was even before the deadline for the signing which I found even stranger.

All in-house signing now go straight to "received at CCS" the answer when I asked the question was that it wasn't actually being pressed/cleaned yet but that was the designation due to the process of moving the books to a holding place before the signing. Supposedly they still go to CCS after the signing. You should call and ask CGC also, maybe you'd get a different answer than I did.

On 9/28/2021 at 9:00 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Hi, I confirmed with our Signature Series Department that the Jim Lee signing has not taken place yet.  They advised that we do not even have a date for it as of yet.  I did make them aware of what you were told on Instagram and sent them the screen shots to investigate. I'm sorry for any confusion!

Thank you!

Confirmed NOPE.