• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show your 9-11 art

3 posts in this topic

I don’t have art West but I’ll never forget that day. Woke with the 📺 on and reports a small plane hit the tower. 
I’m a native New Yorker now living in sunny southern Cal. I had classes at the University before work. 
The entire day descended into madness. The Pentagon. Flight 93. Both towers coming down.

I don’t know if the nation will ever completely heal. I know I saw a lot of courage in response to the evil that took place. Twenty years later the world has changed in so many ways.

I would love to see more art reflecting 9-11. I hope all take time to memorialize this day in some small way. I love this country. I love the chat board. It’s a sad day but I think there are tales of real courage that can balance out some of the pain.

🇺🇸 II

Edited by grapeape

I just uploaded this Danny Miki piece to my CAF gallery:

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1755524

I think we all remember exactly what we were doing at that point.

We had a meeting with the bank when the secretary came in and said a plane crashed into one of the twin towers.

I lived in Philly at that point and I remember driving home. Strangest feeling ever. The city was so quiet!

image.thumb.jpeg.699d6cd33dc812857a65318a1e42552f.jpeg