• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help, got mystery art in mail by mistake?

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

I got a package in the mail.  It looks like it is an original art page by A. MacDonald from Wonder Woman 774.  The package was sent by Whiskey Mech Inc.  There is no other contact information or invoice.  I don't recall ordering this or paying for this.  Does anyone know anything about this or suggest a course of action?  

I might have seen this posted for sale in the last few weeks on Comic Art Fans but I don't think I ever put a request to buy it, and I can't find it on CAF now.

Thanks for any help you can give.

A quick google search reveals:

161 Dunbar Rd
HudsonNY, 12534-3712
United States
Phone
(718) 510-4645
Company Description
Whiskey Mech Inc is located in Hudson, NY, United States and is part of the Building Equipment Contractors Industry. Whiskey Mech Inc has 1 total employees across all of its locations and generates $79,880 in sales (USD). (Sales figure is modelled).

So... seems like this company is just one person.  So if you call that number, you should probably reach the person who sent the package. Most likely scenario? They transposed a few numbers in an address, or Street to Ave, that sort of thing... or even the same address but the wrong state.  Far less likely? You were randomly sent a free piece of art. :) Regardless, I'm sure they'll be awfully glad to hear from you.