WTB Golden Age Batman Villain Covers
1 1

14 posts in this topic

I'm looking for the following issues of Batman: 23,  37, 44, 65, 66, 81 and 84  I'm looking to buy one or possibly more of these now. Looking for universal copies/not brittle or SB, I'd prefer raw copies, however I'm open to graded. Grade range between 3.5 and 5.5 (but I'm open to a little lower/higher). Drop me a DM to discuss. 

Edited by Readymade Breakup
added a few books

On 11/30/2021 at 5:35 PM, Bighaley21 said:

This is available. Feel free to message us. We offer time payments and trade/cash options.

-BIGS

img620.jpg

HI BIGS! Thank you for showing me the book. It's absolutely gorgeous. That said, it is many grades higher than the grade range of books I'm looking for and many many thousands of dollars more than what I'm looking to pay. I also have a nice copy too...Not as nice as yours, but that's why it's not on my list. Thanks again!

I'm looking for the following issues of Batman: 23, 37, 44, 65, 66, 81 and 84  I'm looking to buy one or possibly more of these now. Looking for universal copies/not brittle or SB, I'd prefer raw copies, however I'm open to graded. Grade range between 3.5 and 5.5 (but again I'm open to a little lower/higher). Drop me a DM to discuss. 

Edited by Readymade Breakup

On 12/24/2021 at 9:29 AM, Readymade Breakup said:

Switching gears a bit here...Looking for Batman: 41, 42, and 44 to finish up a mini run and I need these three to make it happen. I'm looking for one off of this list, possibly two. Looking for universal copies/not brittle or SB, I'd prefer raw copies, however I'm open to graded. Grade range between 3.5 and 5.5 (but again I'm open to a little lower or higher). Drop me a DM to discuss. 

Not sure if this too much beyond what you are looking but I saw this on pedigree's site (not my book nor a title I collect)

https://www.pedigreecomics.com/inventory/comic/075272/batman-41-cgc-75-cr-ow