• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JRJR DD 261 page Heritage result
2 2

29 posts in this topic

On 9/13/2021 at 1:47 PM, John E. said:

Where’s the stat? 

ebMcYyjP_1309210822281gpadd.jpg

Kingpin head looks statty, maybe just a pasteover...the background of the top portion of the 2 kingpin panels differ in whiteness suggesting stat to me. the word balloons are wonky as they overlay the panel as well on the first Kingpin, suggesting that one came later

On 9/13/2021 at 7:23 PM, Bird said:

Kingpin head looks statty, maybe just a pasteover...the background of the top portion of the 2 kingpin panels differ in whiteness suggesting stat to me. the word balloons are wonky as they overlay the panel as well on the first Kingpin, suggesting that one came later

looking at it now it just looks like whiteout in the first head around the zip a tone...so maybe no stat for that fitty kay

On 9/13/2021 at 7:23 PM, Bird said:

If had to pick that garbage from HA for 38k or this for $50k...had to pick one or the other for those values (with a gun to my head)...I'd grab this one before it hit the floor. It's...decent? lol 

On 9/13/2021 at 7:37 PM, vodou said:

If had to pick that garbage from HA for 38k or this for $50k...had to pick one or the other for those values (with a gun to my head)...I'd grab this one before it hit the floor. It's...decent? lol 

I was just telling a friend that I’m finally getting around to watching Iron Fist season 2 which has Typhoid Mary. Last week I was thinking, “Man, it’d be great to pick up a JRJr page with Typhoid Mary.” Cue lmao. Anywho, I’d choose this page over the other for the sexy TM shots.