• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pictures from 9/12 Comic Art Con?
2 2

39 posts in this topic

On 9/13/2021 at 8:38 PM, vodou said:

Just look at the old pictures. It's the same art, the same dealers, though maybe some of the art moved from one booth to another :) 

I was going to make the identical post. Some of the dealers moved around the room, with the same art, and there were a few additions, but a lot of people went home empty-handed from what I saw (at least in the morning). 

On 9/14/2021 at 6:30 AM, Rick2you2 said:

I was going to make the identical post. Some of the dealers moved around the room, with the same art, and there were a few additions, but a lot of people went home empty-handed from what I saw (at least in the morning). 

I actually got a nice phantom stranger page oddly enough before I left early to go to a friends wedding (only 6 miles away if you can believe that).

On 9/14/2021 at 6:30 AM, Rick2you2 said:

Ever notice how everyone is so excited  pre show, but silent post-show?

On 9/14/2021 at 9:37 AM, zhamlau said:

I actually got a nice phantom stranger page oddly enough before I left early to go to a friends wedding (only 6 miles away if you can believe that).

I thought I saw you and then could not find you ... makes sense now!

I absolutely cleaned up at the show... I will dump some pics of what I got in a few from my phone. 

On 9/14/2021 at 9:37 AM, zhamlau said:

I’m curious. Which one? I’m pretty sure I know the stock, but I occasionally miss one or two or two. Bechara was trying to sell a piece by Aparo that was nice but no improvement to what I already have. Donnelly was trying to sell an ad with PS and Dr. 13 by Andru. Nice image, but not exciting, and Dr. 13’s jawline was off. I expect Anthony was still trying to sell his Aparo piece. Again, perfectly nice but not an improvement to what I own. What I really want are the obscure artists for comparative purposes or exceptional pieces from artists I already have (which covers a lot of territory). Like, PS appearances from Blue Beetle (issue 5), Captain Adam or Impulse. All inexpensive, or they should be, and very hard to find.  

Edited by Rick2you2