• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 Baltimore Comic-Con
2 2

156 posts in this topic

Word to the wise:  the Sunday of the Con is a Ravens game, and its the Bengals, so you are talking about alot of fans of both teams making a weekend of it.  If you are going to book a room, do it sooner than later.  I just go Friday, but Saturday will certainly get some extra folks due to the home game weekend; same with restaurants and all of the other harbor stuff.

On 10/1/2021 at 8:13 PM, Ron C. said:

Sorry to see a bunch of cancels. I was looking forward to seeing the Simonsons again. :frown:

Aw, man, that's too bad. Is there a list somewhere, or did you just notice them missing?

I do see Shooter  has been added.

EDIT - Never mind, I see the cancellations are at the end of the Guest List. Lots of names I wanted to see, particularly Terry Moore and Tim Truman. Huge bummer.

Edited by ttfitz

On 10/3/2021 at 12:07 PM, ygogolak said:

Isn't that every show? Why do they even have shows anymore if all the good stuff is gone already?

1dus5w.jpg

Damn!

Due to unforeseen circumstances, Frank Miller will not be appearing at the 2021 Baltimore Comic-Con. We realize this is disappointing. Mr. Miller has assured us he will be in attendance at the 2022 event though, so we encourage you to roll your tickets over to the following year.

"I wish very much that I could be with you all in Baltimore but due to professional commitments that could not be switched around, I regret that I am going to have to miss the show this year," said Frank. "I want to assure fans and ticket holders that not only do I intend to be back in 2022, but I plan to overstay my welcome. Thank you to the organizers for putting on another excellent convention this year. I always have the best time at Baltimore CC, and am looking forward to seeing you all in 2022."

On 10/5/2021 at 2:35 PM, Ron C. said:

Damn!

Due to unforeseen circumstances, Frank Miller will not be appearing at the 2021 Baltimore Comic-Con. We realize this is disappointing. Mr. Miller has assured us he will be in attendance at the 2022 event though, so we encourage you to roll your tickets over to the following year.

"I wish very much that I could be with you all in Baltimore but due to professional commitments that could not be switched around, I regret that I am going to have to miss the show this year," said Frank. "I want to assure fans and ticket holders that not only do I intend to be back in 2022, but I plan to overstay my welcome. Thank you to the organizers for putting on another excellent convention this year. I always have the best time at Baltimore CC, and am looking forward to seeing you all in 2022."

Where did this come from? I haven't gotten an email, and with all the cancellations, I would like to roll my ticket over if I had the chance.

On 10/5/2021 at 11:43 PM, ttfitz said:

Where did this come from? I haven't gotten an email, and with all the cancellations, I would like to roll my ticket over if I had the chance.

It came as an email from BCC yesterday morning. Here is the full message:

Should you roll your 2021 Frank Miller tickets to the 2022 event, we are offering the following:
  • You will receive one (1) extra autograph as part of your package
  • You will receive the 2021 Exclusive Limited Lithograph at this year’s show (this will be unsigned, and will be different than the lithograph for 2022)
  • You will receive, at no extra charge, one (1) VIP package for this year’s show
  • We will refund you one (1) already purchased admission ticket to this year’s show
frank-miller-print.jpg

In the event that you do not wish to roll the tickets to next year, you will be able to do the following:
  • Exchange the ticket for other items, subject to availability
  • Request a refund for the Frank Miller tickets ONLY
    • Please note that the refund will apply only to the Frank Miller tickets, not any additional tickets purchased as part of the sale
    • Refunds will be issued AFTER the show, based on when the original ticket was purchased. Once we tally the return requests, we will email you with an expected refund time frame.
Please send an email to millertix@baltimorecomiccon.com to let us know whether or not you will be taking advantage of the enhanced Frank Miller package for next year.

Thank you, and we will see you in a few weeks.

The Baltimore Comic-Con

On 10/6/2021 at 8:06 AM, Ron C. said:

It came as an email from BCC yesterday morning. Here is the full message:

Ah, so you had the extra Frank Miller stuff, guess that's why I didn't get anything. Not really happy with this, so many of the people I wanted to see have canceled.

Thanks for posting.

On 10/3/2021 at 11:07 AM, ygogolak said:

Isn't that every show? Why do they even have shows anymore if all the good stuff is gone already?

It's not true. When I've gone to Baltimore I've found plenty of stuff to buy after the show has opened to the public. I've bought stuff on Sundays before leaving for the airport.

It's true a ton of stuff is sold before the public gets a chance, but not all the good stuff.