• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 Baltimore Comic-Con
2 2

156 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! Shortboxed will be setup at the show, and we're bringing a lot of slabs (got some nice GA and PCH). We're also hosting a meetup for Shortboxed users after the con on Friday, from 7-10pm. Open bar, free food, and swag like t-shirts, stickers, and a few of these custom Jim Lee backpacks to give away.

A couple quick points:

• A "Shortboxed user" is anyone who has the app installed and created a free account, but if you've bought or sold anything on it before, you'll have priority access in case we reach capacity. Max capacity is 30, so we'll likely fill the room.
  • As this is a private meetup, we are following the Baltimore Comic Con COVID-19 protocols and requiring proof of vaccination or negative PCR test within 72 hours.
  • RSVP for the event here: www.shortboxed.com/baltimore 

Hope to see some of you there! At the very least, stop by the booth and please introduce yourself :) 

baltimore_meetup_backpack (1).jpg

Edited by shortboxed

On 10/19/2021 at 5:59 PM, shortboxed said:

Hey everyone! Shortboxed will be setup at the show, and we're bringing a lot of slabs (got some nice GA and PCH). We're also hosting a meetup for Shortboxed users after the con on Friday, from 7-10pm. Open bar, free food, and swag like t-shirts, stickers, and a few of these custom Jim Lee backpacks to give away.

A couple quick points:

• A "Shortboxed user" is anyone who has the app installed and created a free account, but if you've bought or sold anything on it before, you'll have priority access in case we reach capacity. Max capacity is 30, so we'll likely fill the room.
  • As this is a private meetup, we are following the Baltimore Comic Con COVID-19 protocols and requiring proof of vaccination or negative PCR test within 72 hours.
  • RSVP for the event here: www.shortboxed.com/baltimore 

Hope to see some of you there! At the very least, stop by the booth and please introduce yourself :) 

baltimore_meetup_backpack (1).jpg

I'll be there at 6:45PM for the early bird specials ;) 

On 9/21/2021 at 11:15 AM, G.A.tor said:

Ive really enjoyed setting up at this con, but my inquiries to Marc have gone unanswered, so I guess I won't be setting up this year

Did you ever hear back from Marc?

I would love to visit all of your booths in Baltimore. However, board names and booth names are unlikely to be similar. 

If you would, please let me know where your booth is so that I can match the vendor to the CGC name. I would prefer to buy from you over others. :)

Thanks.

On 10/20/2021 at 4:58 PM, Ron C. said:

I would love to visit all of your booths in Baltimore. However, board names and booth names are unlikely to be similar. 

If you would, please let me know where your booth is so that I can match the vendor to the CGC name. I would prefer to buy from you over others. :)

Thanks.

Murphman13 is in booth #406 and there should be some board members hanging out buying books.

On 10/21/2021 at 9:27 AM, 1Cool said:

Murphman13 is in booth #406 and there should be some board members hanging out buying books.

I will be in red and black Georgia gear buying up all the Fish Police #1’s

On 10/17/2021 at 4:40 PM, FlyingDonut said:

Stop by the Cards, Comics, and Collectibles booth. I will have what you need.

• Cards, Comics and Collectibles  | Current Comics  | Vintage Comics   Booth 2104 
  • Assuming info is correct on the website.