• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 Baltimore Comic-Con
2 2

156 posts in this topic

Had a great time today. Bought a few books that have been on my list, and got good deals on all three of them. I was excited, and the show did not disappoint. My only regret is being unable to go tomorrow or Sunday.

On 10/22/2021 at 6:45 PM, Foolkiller said:

This year's Baltimore Comic Con is an incredible buying show.  I spent a ton of money (and I mean a ton) and feel completely burned out -- and I probably didn't look through 40% of what's available.  There's tons of great cheap raw, lots of keys and slabs and just an enormous amount of quality dealers looking to actually sell books.  

Marc has done an excellent job putting it together and I have no doubt that tomorrow and Sunday there will still be an enormous number of great books left and deals.  I could easily spend all day tomorrow and Sunday digging and finding stuff it's that good.  

If you're looking for vintage and in the area, drop by.  You won't be disappointed.

Glad you are having a good weekend.  I miss Baltimore and BK Con a lot :( 

On 10/22/2021 at 9:03 PM, Superbuck said:

I just looked at the vendors for the con and saw that CGC isn't on it and they don't have it on their site.  Can anyone that was there today confirm if they saw a CGC booth?

Jayson with Captured Collectibles is there witnessing for CGC. A few others are also there witnessing signatures, but not taking additional random books.

On 10/23/2021 at 1:25 PM, PKJ said:

Headed to the airport now, was nice to meet some boardies and hang out. Agree with what others said, lots of good deals and plenty to dig through. I will share a few pics tonight. 

F4CA885A-E941-4ECD-81A7-1D72FEC7A623.jpeg

Looks like Carbo's table...

Hope that banana peel was on top of the case not the book...:roflmao:

Edited by Robot Man

On 10/23/2021 at 7:07 PM, Robot Man said:

Looks like Carbo's table...

Hope that banana peel was on top of the case not the book...:roflmao:

It was his, the day before there was a salad or sandwich on it.