• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ultimate Fallout 4 - To Grade or Not To Grade?
2 2

4 posts in this topic

I recently started going through some old books and realized I had Ultimate Fallout 4. The book has been bagged & boarded most of its life; only been out maybe 3 times in the last ten years. A friend of mine who has gotten books graded before says in his estimation it's a 9.8. He's encouraging me to grade and keep it. I'd like a few more opinions. The only real flaw I see is that the U from "Ultimate" comes over to the back cover a bit.

I snagged these images from a book scanner at the library I work for with the book. Pretty new to all this and would appreciate any advice. Thanks! 

falloutcover.jpg

backcover.jpg

On 9/20/2021 at 1:56 PM, Funnybooks said:

Welcome :foryou:

Additional better pics would help. The corners are obscured in your pics and it's hard to get a proper sense of the spine. Also, consider using a white background.

+1

Ain't no sense grading it if you're gonna keep it.

Book has some color loss upper left corner of the front cover and and impacted corner at the bottom of the spine. 

Better pics are needed but I doubt it higher than a 9.0. 

Thanks for posting.

In this case, don’t use a scanner….it’s not doing justice with your pics.  Like @Funnybookssays, use a white background for better pics and use good lighting.  Take more than pics of the covers.

Welcome to the boards!!! :tink: