• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pat Broderick Panel Page Story Page Sets new Record?
1 1

56 posts in this topic

On 9/17/2021 at 10:27 AM, RBerman said:

Broderick was one of the first artists I learned to recognize as a kid in the early 80s, seeing his work in short order on Micronauts, LSH, and Firestorm. When I think of him, I think of circles, a rounded look as if the figures had been poured from plastic. I was pleased to pick up a couple of his action panel pages in the past, so I hope the price stays low, not that my hopes have any bearing on what will actually transpire. 

XFOXYt1.thumb.jpg.f8bed1c22c056866d211c9aedeb2bc09.jpgiNdHgQ7.thumb.jpg.de454e52c97eb8a1aecc3c12fe2f22a2.jpg

Are these for sale?

On 9/16/2021 at 7:51 PM, captain_em said:

Nope. Couldn't even break $500. #fail 

Hope you didn't win it back. Nice try with the click bait. bye!

On 10/1/2021 at 11:03 PM, RBerman said:

Not until next week! I have my pride.

More seriously, it has gone into my Bronze Age portfolio, where it shall stay.

You suond like a very inteligent ivnestor, sir Robert Mann of la mancha. Well done, faithful night of the ruond tabel! may we hav yuor opinyon on this peese? it's a fine '80s peeramid conehed exampel!

RADA49AC20211014_10243.jpg

On 10/1/2021 at 4:44 PM, RBerman said:

I received the actual page today. The rear face had "$20" written in the top corner, and "50.00" written in the middle. So it has appreciated some.

Suonds like the last guy bout it fer $50 and fliped it fer $400. and I herd hiz middel inishal is "J". Stanz fer Jenious. That's wut i herd. not fak. only sayin. uh huh.

On 11/14/2021 at 9:33 PM, queenmary said:

You suond like a very inteligent ivnestor, sir Robert Mann of la mancha. Well done, faithful night of the ruond tabel! may we hav yuor opinyon on this peese? it's a fine '80s peeramid conehed exampel!

RADA49AC20211014_10243.jpg

Ah herd yez kin fin this on comicklink somwares. jes look. yuh don gotta be no jenious. er yuh kin ask mistah goggle. is real simpel.