• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WHERE'S WALDOMO?: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD
2 2

92 posts in this topic

Title.thumb.jpg.61a0fb6bca629f3b549064b96405fca5.jpg

Below is the Official Game Picture Puzzle that must be matched in order to win.  See official game rules in this thread.

The Official List of Participants are in the next post.  They're the only ones eligible to submit a winning entry in order to claim a prize.

Waldomo8.thumb.jpg.3cb8761b8bcfeb668e606cc998c0e5f2.jpg

Edited by Domo Arigato

HOW THE GAME WORKS:

• I used the Street View function in Google Maps to take a ground level picture at a location somewhere on Earth.  This is where I'm "hiding".  I have cut this picture into several pieces. 
  • In the post above, I will begin posting this picture slowly, piece by piece, as the game progresses.
  • As time goes on, I will also post additional picture clues in the thread, as well as hints and riddles that give clues to where I'm hiding.

How do you win?:  You have to do two simple things to win. 

• First, you have to figure out where I was in Google Maps when I "took" the puzzle picture in the first post.
  • Then....using that picture as a guide.....you have to use the Street View function in Google Maps to "stand" in the EXACT same spot that I did, and post the same screen grab picture in the game thread.  Whoever does this first wins a prize.  Also, to count as a winning entry, the post must NOT be edited.

If you don't know how to screen grab and post a picture in here, click on the "Spoiler" tab below for instructions.

Spoiler

To make a screen grab picture......stand where I did in Google Maps and line your picture up as close to mine as possible......then hold down the <CONTROL> key on your keyboard while you press the <PRT SC> or "Print Screen" key on your keyboard.  This copies everything that's showing on your computer screen into memory.

You then open up Microsoft PAINT (or similar program) and click on "PASTE" in the upper left corner of it.  You can then use the PAINT program to trim the picture if you want.  Then save the picture in a file on your computer.  Once you have the picture saved on your computer, make a post in the game thread and use the "Choose Files" function at the bottom to imbed your picture before submitting your post.  

Official List of Participants

1. THE_BEYONDER
  2. jaybuck43
  3. Point Five
  4. valiantman
  5. Comics4All
  6. onlyweaknesskryptonite
  7. BlowUpTheMoon
  8. bronze_rules
  9. Crops068
  10. manicnerd
  11. Flee-Marquette
  12. Cushing Fan
  13. Cocomonkey
  14. Park
  15. 01TheDude

Edited by Domo Arigato

The winning participant will get to choose a single prize from the listed options below.  Free Shipping in the U.S. will be included.  I will not ship elsewhere.  Please see the Official Rules Thread for your options if you live outside of the U.S.

Choices.thumb.jpg.0d7ad4ab9b770ec6dc2adffcb635d86a.jpg

Choice #1:  DC Super Stars of Space #2 CGC 9.4 with White Pages.

Choice #2:  Superman #275 - Raw copy in NM or better condition.

Choice #3:  Conan the Barbarian #114 CGC 9.6 with Off White to White Pages.

Choice #4:  Fresh unopened pack of E. Gerber Mylites2 AND a fresh unopened pack of matching E. Gerber Full-Backs 

• One new, unopened 50 count package of E.Gerber Mylites2 (Standard Size fits 1970's to 1990's - Item# 725M2)
  • One new, unopened 50 count package of matching E.Gerber Full-Backs (Standard Size 42 mil acid free boards - Item# 700FB). 
Edited by Domo Arigato

CLUE #1

The first piece of the picture puzzle has been added.

Anyone who would like to solve it now and claim their prize......feel free.

Edited by Domo Arigato

On 9/17/2021 at 6:04 AM, Domo Arigato said:

Title.thumb.jpg.61a0fb6bca629f3b549064b96405fca5.jpg

Below is the Official Game Picture Puzzle that must be matched in order to win.  See official game rules in this thread.

The Official List of Participants are in the next post.  They're the only ones eligible to submit a winning entry in order to claim a prize.

Waldomo2.thumb.jpg.c334a6c8e40ee64a0614c6e6766201ab.jpg

Cloudy day? BOOM! I should have this done in no time.

CLUE #2

The second piece of the picture puzzle has been added.

Annnnnnd.....................solve!

Edited by Domo Arigato

On 9/17/2021 at 2:39 PM, Domo Arigato said:

CLUE

The second piece of the picture puzzle has been added.

Annnnnnd.....................solve!

On 9/17/2021 at 2:13 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

20210917_141240.jpg.c5f034f65019237a6587121723d96f1d.jpg

So you were not in Djibouti... :sorry:

CLUE #3

1126256068_(1)9.2Inch.jpg.2b74651c51a0c9d8f92af0b3ac620465.jpg

Follow me, if you think you can
It matters not, if woman or man
Where I am hiding, you'll have to find
Put down your phone, and use your mind

Edited by Domo Arigato