• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WHERE'S WALDOMO?: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD
2 2

92 posts in this topic

On 9/19/2021 at 4:34 PM, bronze_rules said:

Is that you waiting for the answer, or us waiting for the next clue.:cry:

Hint:

I'll post at least one clue per day.....but the more activity in the thread, the faster the clues get posted.

Edited by Domo Arigato

CLUE #8

1921484484_(2)Eye(a).jpg.d2d6333e698aef9c09e0cd0a5345f283.jpg

This landmark was built, and named for your eyes
It grew from small, to bigger in size (that's what she said)
You might miss the clues, if you so much as blink
To solve the riddle, you really must think

Edited by Domo Arigato

On 9/19/2021 at 6:09 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

So is this street view actually taken from a street view or is it one of those single points on the street view? Here is an example of what I am referring to.. 

It is not taken from an actual "street" viewpoint. 

It is at a single point off the street......but the area is visible and accessible from the "street" viewpoint if you figure out where I am. 

In other words....if you're on the street at ground level.....you can see the area where I stood and move directly to that (X) location from your position on the street.

Also.....are you using (google.com/maps)?  Because your images look completely different from what I see when I use it.  Want to make sure you're using the right program or you might not be able to find the identical location.

Edited by Domo Arigato

On 9/19/2021 at 6:20 PM, Domo Arigato said:

It is not taken from an actual "street" viewpoint. 

It is at a single point off the street......but the area is visible and accessible from the "street" viewpoint if you figure out where I am. 

In other words....if you're on the street at ground level.....you can see the area where I stood and move directly to that (X) location from your position on the street.

Also.....are you using (google.com/maps)?  Because your images look completely different from what I see when I use it.  Want to make sure you're using the right program or you might not be able to find the identical location.

That makes sense I have been using Google Earth.. :facepalm:

On 9/19/2021 at 6:31 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

That makes sense I have been using Google Earth.. :facepalm:

Tools you will need:  
1)  A computer

2)  Google Maps (google.com/maps)

:makepoint::rulez::makepoint: