• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baltimore Comic-Con 3-day pass
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Bought tickets for the 2020 Baltimore Comic-Con that was cancelled, and had them transferred to this year. Unfortunately, my daughter has a friend getting married in Hawaii that weekend, and for some odd reason she has decided to spend time in paradise rather than in beautiful downtown Balmer. Kids today.

So, I'm looking to sell her ticket. It is a "Three-Day Admission" to the convention which is being held Oct 22-24, which gets you into the show for the entire weekend; it is NOT a VIP or anything special like that (although you might be able to upgrade if you wanted).

Total cost from BCC is $67.49 (including fees).

I'm asking $63 for mine.

I will accept Paypal or Zelle.

No returns. Please, nobody on the lists.

Thanks.

I had a question asked of me, and thought I would clear something up - tickets are listed on the BCC site at $65 for a 3-day pass, but if you add one to your cart, you will see there is a $2.49 fee added on to that. That's where I got my comparison price of $67.49.