• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Motor City Comic Con - Novi MI - October 15-17 - Jim Starlin, Donny Cates, Scott Snyder, Greg Capullo, Dan Jurgerns, More

21 posts in this topic

On 9/22/2021 at 4:00 PM, SkOw said:

Do both! :baiting:  It is what 3 hours from you?  No show for a year and a half and you are wimping out?????? :tonofbricks:

I wish!  My wife has early Halloween plans for us that whole weekend so I'm SOL.  Next year!

Edited by 1Cool

On 9/23/2021 at 8:48 AM, 1Cool said:

I wish!  My wife has early Halloween plans for us that whole weekend so I'm SOL.  Next year!

No worries buddy - I think the next one is in the spring back to the normal schedule, if you can come up maybe we can grab some beers or something. (thumbsu

On 10/6/2021 at 1:50 AM, kevhtx said:

Any CGC facilitators for this one? I have a few books that Id like to get signature series submissions.

They usually do and are usually taking submissions (not onsite grading just submissions…. Saves for the cost of shipping) 

This year I’ve heard that CGC is cutting back attending a lot of shows due to COVID.  I’m not sure if they will be there or not.