• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CCS cleaning pressing a signed comic book
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Can someone please tell me if I can bring a comic book at a comic book convention, drop it off at cgc with a signature received at the Comic-Con via witnessed signing event, that I also want cleaned by the third party vendor. Would cgc first give the sign comic book to ccs to clean it and press it before assigning a grade to it?

On 9/22/2021 at 10:10 PM, SGS79 said:

Can someone please tell me if I can bring a comic book at a comic book convention, drop it off at cgc with a signature received at the Comic-Con via witnessed signing event, that I also want cleaned by the third party vendor. Would cgc first give the sign comic book to ccs to clean it and press it before assigning a grade to it?

It seems like you're referring to CCS as "the third party vendor".

You can have a comic signed, witnessed by CGC, and have CCS press it before grading. Most people would actually recommend this.

On 9/23/2021 at 7:10 AM, SGS79 said:

Make sure to take pictures before sending it for grading.