• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In-House Private Signing - Donny Cates & Ryan Stegman
1 1

4 posts in this topic

• Administrator
A little symbiote told us today was #VenomDay! Well, what better way to celebrate than by anouncing our upcoming In-House Private Signing with Donny Cates & Ryan Stegman! The submission cut-off date is Friday, December 3, so get those books packed and sent in! Cates & Stegman will also be offering a variety of Remarque and Sketch options, so be sure to check them out.
Click the link below for the full details!

Cates_SIGNING_EMAIL5.jpg

On 2/27/2022 at 9:31 PM, Ricardo Lugo said:

When is this signing supposed happen? my status still shows my submission is "received" at CCS. 

My Cates books shipped yesterday (maybe I missed the interim steps, but they seemed to go straight from "Scheduled for Grading" to "Shipped").  Judging from the label, Cates signed on 2/21/22 (it would have been much cooler if they had done the signing a day later).

On 2/27/2022 at 7:31 PM, Ricardo Lugo said:

When is this signing supposed happen? my status still shows my submission is "received" at CCS. 

I am in the same boat...  It has been more than 2 weeks since the signing so our books should be at least "Scheduled for Grading" at this point.  I sent the question to CGC so we'll see if I hear anything.