• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Less Heralded Vertigo
1 1

28 posts in this topic

On 10/5/2021 at 9:38 AM, peted76 said:

WE3 was a great little three issue arc, defo worth picking up. 

It probably doesn't count as 'less heralded', more akin to getting lost in the history books, but 'Transmetropolitan' was a 60 issue series and is a must read. I'm pretty sure you could pick it up for pennies in tbp or single issues. 

WE3 is definitely on my buy list once I finally catch up on my already purchased reading backlog. Read and loved Transmet. Probably my favorite Warren Ellis series.

Love Vertigo. Still have my complete runs of Sandman, Y, The Last Man and Preacher, all bought the month they came out.

WE3 is amazing, a must-read.

Fairest for the Hughes cover alone. 

iZombie was a lot of fun

Unfollow was an interesting read.

Shade the Changing Man I stuck with way too long. 

Wish I got Sweet Tooth since I enjoyed the Netflix show. Lots of other shorter series were good too.

On 10/20/2021 at 8:10 PM, Juno Beach said:

Unfollow was an interesting read.

That’s definitely one that also doesn’t get much attention, but I also enjoyed it. The conclusion was not as strong as the rest of the series, but overall it was pretty solid.

Clean Room launched around the same time, and was also good, but it got cancelled mid story.