• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

<CLOSED> Statues, Figures, etc. <CLOSED>

20 posts in this topic

I bought a large collection that ranged all over the place. I will be listing some of the figures and statues and toys here...maybe some of the oddball books too. Any additional pics can be requested, and I am happy to provide.

RULES:

PayPal is easiest, but I'll take a check or MO if that's what you want.

US shipping will be paid by the buyer at cost. I am used to shipping comic books, but some of these are going to be much bigger or oddly shaped. I will happily work it out with the buyer so we use something that works for both of us. Insurance is they buyer's choice, and will cost whatever the rate is.  I will ship outside the US. I'm not trying to make any money on shipping, so I am happy to work with you, but 100% of the cost will be on you. I have a thread in the Copper/Modern section now, and I am happy to combine shipping if you buy  from both.

I'll accept returns, but shipping is on the buyer unless I made an error in the listing.

First “I’ll take it” in the thread wins, and those would trump any ongoing PM negotiations.

No buyers from the bad lists.

Let me know if I missed anything.

Edited by elibowman

Dark Horse Classic Comic Character Series #31, Shmoo, 585 of 600. Tin is in good shape, but not perfect. Some tape residue on the front, along with a small ding on the corner (paint not affected). Another faint ding on one end (paint not affected). Old price sticker (or part of it, anyway) on the bottom. Character looks unopened with blister pack intact. Last eBay sale was for $250. None currently listed that I can see.

$175 **NOW $110 (not eligible for the 15% discount**  **SOLD!**

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Dark Horse Classic Comic Character Series #17, Fearless Fosdick, 643 of 950. Tin is again in good shape, but not perfect. More tape residue on the front, along with a small amount on the sides too. A couple tiny dings, one tiny paint chip on the lid. Old price sticker on the top. Character looks unopened with blister pack intact. 

$35

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Dark Horse Classic Comic Character Series #29, Little Nemo, 345 (I think) of 600. Tin is has some wear. Some tape residue on the front, along with a small price sticker. Top has a couple dents, and small paint chips. Body of the box has a couple dings as well. Character looks unopened with blister pack intact. 

$25

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Dark Horse Classic Comic Character Series #5, Ignatz, 707 of 750. A small amount of tape residue on top and sides. A dent to the top right across the middle.  Old price sticker on the bottom. Character looks unopened with blister pack intact. 

$50  **NOW $35 (not eligible for the 15% discount)**

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Dark Horse Classic Comic Character Series #7, Mandrake The Magician, 686 of 750. Tin is in good shape. Tiny amount of tape residue on the top and sides. A couple very small dings to the top. Old price sticker on the bottom. A scuff on one end of the tin. Character looks unopened with blister pack intact. 

$50  **NOW $35 (not eligible for the 15% discount)**

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Dark Horse Classic Comic Character Series #34, The Spirit, 368 of 600. Tin is in good shape, but needs to be cleaned (tape residue and other light soiling). Dings are almost non-existent, but there is a tiny paint chip on the top. Old price sticker also on the top. Character looks unopened with blister pack intact. 

$100  **NOW $70 (not eligible for the 15% discount)**

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Star Wars Digital Release Commemorative Collection Action Figures full set of Episodes I, II, III, IV, V, VI. All are NIB. Episode I has a bit of wear to the slipcase, but interior is fine. I am not going to take individual pics of all of these, but I am happy to provide upon request.

$150  **SALE PENDING PER PM**

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

The Sandman Overture statue, DC Collectibles, 11.25" tall. NIB. Box has some wear, but nothing major. The styrofoam is still taped together in the box. I am happy to pop the seal and take pics if you want, or I will leave it sealed until someone asks. Maybe you heard that there is a Netflix series coming...

$225  **SALE PENDING PER PM**

Spoiler

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

I believe I have the Star Wars set and the Sandman statue sold via PM. I was waiting on a confirmation "take" before I closed this up. So, I will say this thread is now CLOSED pending the sale I think is done. I will likely move the unsold items to eBay soon. If you want to make me an offer, PM me here. Thanks, all.

Edited by elibowman