• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know of any Romita Sr signings??

6 posts in this topic

THere is a CGC Signature subforum where you MAY (or not) find some answers.

I heard from Spencer that he has retired from signing. I know they had a signing last year and that was supposed to be the end. I know that John and his wife have moved to a new home. You never know, he might come back for a big event or show but I wouldn't hold out for it.

On 6/2/2022 at 4:47 PM, Nate Hartz said:

I heard from Spencer that he has retired from signing. I know they had a signing last year and that was supposed to be the end. I know that John and his wife have moved to a new home. You never know, he might come back for a big event or show but I wouldn't hold out for it.

My understanding was similar ... he is over 90 years old and not exactly doing real well and is just not up for these kind of things anymore. I can imagine those signings are SO tiring......I got mine done with Twin Cities just before he stopped signing a couple years ago, thankfully