• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: signed John Byrne F4 Marvel Artist Select HC, Frank Thorne Ghita AE, Jim Davis Garfield art HC

6 posts in this topic

** UPDATE: I'm slashing the price for these TWO Artist Edition style books to just $125 !! that's more than 50% off cover price**

These two 12"x17" books are Artist Edition style books and contain complete stories, early character designs, un-produced movie storyboards, the Wizard and Warrior Women portfolio, pin-ups, and covers all reproduced from the original art. $180 for both books which is $100 off the original price of $280 ($130 for volume 1 and $150 for volume 2). 

Additional description and sample photos can be found here:

https://aeindex.org/reviews/frank-thornes-ghita-an-erotic-treasury-archival-edition-volume-1/

https://aeindex.org/reviews/frank-thornes-ghita-an-erotic-treasury-volume-ii/

ghita1.thumb.jpg.484c45e13ee26156659ed19575a1cdaf.jpg

ghita2.thumb.jpg.6692f6394969f6f6a7932afaa7d33f01.jpg

Edited by diva_tsarina

For sale: brand new, still in shrink-wrap, deluxe 9"x13" slipcase hardcover signed/numbered edition of John Byrne Fantastic Four Marvel Artist Select Series PLUS unpublished sketchbook: $135 (original price $150). Book is limited to 999 signed copies, unpublished sketchbook is 65 page spiral bound xerox sketchbook of a late 70's early 80's material.

For more info: 

https://www.idwpublishing.com/product/john-byrne-fantastic-four-artist-select/

byrne1.thumb.jpg.a5b3d4b428028be1697e940d123a170e.jpg

** UPDATE: I'm slashing the price for this Artist Edition style book to just $45 !! that's more than 50% off cover price**

This 12"x17" book traces the 40 year history of Garfield by presenting an assortment of strips reproduced from the original art similar to IDW's Artist Edition books. Also included are 95 pages of 8.5"x11" xeroxes of unpublished production//preliminary art for Sunday strips from the year 2000. $60 (original cover price is $95)

garfield1.thumb.jpg.5d833e5c3bc9e2f8a70bf9a0fad3cef8.jpg

garfield2.thumb.jpg.ad50f633d7589d86133f322774edbae9.jpg

garfield3.thumb.jpg.e41a47091f5f88103f04b54c6682728e.jpg

Edited by diva_tsarina
price change

I have merged your listing in gold, silver and bronze to the thread here, because the sketchbook belongs in misc.  You are missing several rules.  I will give you 24 hours to add them to your thread, before removing it.  The usage guidelines can be found here.

wow, a lot more rules/policing here than on the CGC original comic art marketplace forum where I usually post... some additional info:

-acceptable payment methods include: paypal, check/money order

-postage is $10 for USPS media mail (these are very large and/or heavy books)

-I will ship same day or next day after receiving payment (except for payment by check)

- USPS claims 2-10 day delivery for media mail but mail delivery has been experiencing delays the past year as I'm sure everyone is aware of

-please ask any questions before hand, I will gladly provide additional photos and info, because I do not accept returns