• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why am I getting my books back so quick?
3 3

45 posts in this topic

I created a count down tracker for my submissions. I sent an inquiry to CGC about my submissions and was told on August 13th that they were currently at 108 days with my received date. I'm now at 134 days. I've been in GEI status for about 3 weeks. 

image.thumb.png.b1f96e72a40ce2d5bf5128065d0d340e.png

DSM = Days since mailed
DSR = Days since received
DSRP = Days since reply with 108 days estimate

Getting more and more frustrated with all the waiting. I knew when I mailed them that there was a long delay, but I don't like waiting without status updates. I never got an update when my books moved from one status to another.

Update time:

No communication from CGC.

ASM Annual #1 still missing.

19 other books in batch - still missing.

It's a little bit pants tbh.  

wanker.gif.75b00db43fc9b0172163988d40f1638d.gif

On 11/3/2021 at 8:39 PM, mergebow1 said:

Getting more and more frustrated with all the waiting. I knew when I mailed them that there was a long delay, but I don't like waiting without status updates. I never got an update when my books moved from one status to another.

I don't think I've ever gotten updates when books advance in status, except via the magical power of the F5 key applied to my order listing.

I don't mind the long CGC wait times. The books I've got in queue are getting slabbed eventually, and they might as well enjoy a Florida vacation instead of sitting around here in the meantime. The handful of books I've had at CCS since May are killing the drill, though.

Edited by Qalyar

On 11/3/2021 at 9:39 PM, mergebow1 said:

I created a count down tracker for my submissions. I sent an inquiry to CGC about my submissions and was told on August 13th that they were currently at 108 days with my received date. I'm now at 134 days. I've been in GEI status for about 3 weeks. 

k

DSM = Days since mailed
DSR = Days since received
DSRP = Days since reply with 108 days estimate

You do know its business days? So only week days count? Ant that the turnaround time fluctuates based on submissions? My Modern Prescreen received by CGC 6/16 shipped last week. Your 6/22 should ship soon. I never saw mine go to Grading/Quality Control. Went straight to shipped from G/E/I