• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Missing Order
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Dear CGC,

I went to check on my order status today and it appears to have vanished from your system. I searched for it and was told no order with that number exists. I received two of the books some time ago but the other 3 were still scheduled for grading as of 48 hours ago. Please advise: CGC7276562193

Thanks.

• Administrator

Hello,

Unfortunately, we have been experiencing some issues with our server.  As a result, some features on the website, such as submission tracking, were not displaying properly. Everything should be back up and running normally now, however.  Please let us know if you are still experiencing an issue.

Thank you!

On 10/4/2021 at 9:13 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we have been experiencing some issues with our server.  As a result, some features on the website, such as submission tracking, were not displaying properly. Everything should be back up and running normally now, however.  Please let us know if you are still experiencing an issue.

Thank you!

Jennifer,

Thanks. It appears to be back up now. I appreciate the response.