• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eerie, Etcetera: The Grand Finale
8 8

220 posts in this topic

An original-owner collection. Heart of the thread is the complete 139-issue run of Eerie, less a few of the Sanjulian and Frazetta issues I just can’t surrender. There will also be limited-edition EC volumes, Marvel 15-cent horror comics, fanzines and miscellanea.

The usual house rules. No HOS or probes need apply. First “I’ll Take It” wins in the thread. Returns accepted within 7 days, though, yes, you need step up with postage. Shipping in the USA is $5 media rate for the comics, $8 for the (hefty books), but my USPS branch insists on first-class postage for all magazines, usually $10 minimum. I’ll charge exact priority shipping – a better deal – for the larger Eerie orders, and negotiate exact postage on Canadian and foreign sales. Payment via PayPal, check or money order. PM if you need more photos. I’m xelagallery on IG. Kudos on request.

I’ll have much more to say about the Warrens along the way. With few exceptions, condition is extraordinary. Vibrant colors. Stress-free spines. Off-white to COW pages. These magazines are unique. They have never spent a day on a convention floor. Since the day the Eeries were purchased, between 1965 and 1983, they’ve been parked at either the original owner’s home or mine. Some are immaculate. Others have production flaws I’ll describe. They are not slabbed because, like the Matt Baker books, the interior art is too good to encapsulate.

So we begin … 

Edited by SteveDuin

Eerie 131. F/VF 7.0 Off-white. All Wally Wood issue, Nebres cover. Light crease top left corner and bottom right corner front cover. Tiny stress lines at spine (these do not exist, I promise, earlier in the run). Small chips out at corner of several interior pages lower right. $20

IMG_1736.jpeg

IMG_1737.jpeg

IMG_1738.jpeg

Edited by SteveDuin