• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eerie, Etcetera: The Grand Finale
8 8

220 posts in this topic

Eerie 97. NM- 9.2 COW. A cheerful Val Mayerik cover, given the run we've been on. A faint flutter at the right edge of the front cover that eventually turns up if you keep twisting the magazine under the light. A rich array of colors, and nothing but Neal Adams and Rich Corben on the interior art. $40 SOLD to Dover

IMG_1629.jpeg

IMG_1630.jpeg

Edited by SteveDuin

Eerie 95. NM 9.4 COW. Vampirella appearance on the Jordi Penalva cover. No, not even that white line at the bottom of the back cover can prompt me to drop this below 9.4 (which is, with rare exception, the highest I grade anything I sell on the boards). Nebres, Nino and Alcala interior art. $60 SOLD to jr70

IMG_1623.jpeg

IMG_1624.jpeg

IMG_1625.jpeg

Edited by SteveDuin

Eerie 93. VF/NM 9.0 COW. Crisp Don Martz front cover, but the bottom staple breaks color on the back cover. I would argue, once again, that we're in printing-defect territory, but I'm nudging the grade down a bit regardless. Alex Nino and Alfredo Alcala interior art. $25 SOLD to jr70

IMG_1617.jpeg

IMG_1618.jpeg

Edited by SteveDuin

On 10/3/2021 at 10:35 AM, SteveDuin said:

Eerie 95. NM 9.4 COW. Vampirella appearance on the Jordi Penalva cover. No, not even that white line at the bottom of the back cover can prompt me to drop this below 9.4 (which is, with rare exception, the highest I grade anything I sell on the boards). Nebres, Nino and Alcala interior art. $60

IMG_1623.jpeg

IMG_1624.jpeg

IMG_1625.jpeg

Take