• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Something Is Killing The Children - Source For Artwork?

6 posts in this topic

Something is Killing the Children uses various artists for their variant covers, I know that Cadence Comic Art and Kirby's Comic art represent a few of them, though vas far as o know these are now all sold.

As for interior art, this is even rarer to come by. Dell'Edera creates all his work digitally and to date I think he's created 8 traditional ink pages. I have been told two of these are in a museum. That being said, good luck with your search!

Yep, what the other guy said is pretty spot on.  Very few pages have been done traditionally for SIKTC and will be extremely difficult to find/ buy.  I have talked with Werther and his rep a few times over the past year and have pretty much given up on getting a page from the series.  
  Tons of artists do covers for the series though so that would be your best bet at scoring something.  Though again, these are very desirable since the interior art is almost nonexistent.  Kirby’s Comic Art seems to have a lot of their artists doing covers for it on a regular basis, so contacting Annabel there and letting her know what you’re looking for would get the ball rolling.  Or do some cover homework since they are usually shown months in advance and then try to hit up said artist or rep and try to get one that way.  Good luck, such a great series.