• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED --> Part 2 Treasure Trove of AFFORDABLE Art for Sale: Williamson X-9/Perez Harley Quinn/McKone FF/Porter Doc Savage, The Ray, FF/Woods Batman

4 posts in this topic

Hi, all:

Welcome to Part 2 of my treasure trove of affordable art for sale to display in your Morlock tunnel, as a gift for yourself or others, or as inventory/stock.  All original art is consigned to Heritage and all auctions end Wednesday, Oct 6th so here's a great opportunity to pick up some nice art at prices that won't break your wallet.

Below is a brief description of the artwork along with direct link to the page at auction.

Thanks for looking (thumbsu

Edited by jjonahjameson11

On 10/3/2021 at 3:44 PM, jjonahjameson11 said:

Hi, all:

Welcome to Part 2 of my treasure trove of affordable art for sale to display in your Morlock tunnel, as a gift for yourself or others, or as inventory/stock.  All original art is consigned to Heritage and all auctions end Wednesday, Oct 6th so here's a great opportunity to pick up some nice art at prices that won't break your wallet.

Below is a brief description of the artwork along with direct link to the page at auction.

Ending tomorrow :bump:

On 10/3/2021 at 3:44 PM, jjonahjameson11 said:

Hi, all:

Ending today, Wed Oct 6th.

Good luck to all bidders!