• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prices reduced for early '90s Jim Valentino Shadowhawk art & Dwayne Turner Spawn art for sale!

6 posts in this topic

I just uploaded a bunch of great early Shadowhawk pages by Jim Valentino from 1992-1994 on my CAF For Sale gallery for consignment art, as I am selling these on behalf of inker Chance Wolf. We all know how little of it comes to market and we have priced these very nicely!

Pages, covers, and card art from the first Shadowhawk series (1992), as well as Shadowhawk II (1993) and Shadowhawk III (1994)! Everything is priced on my CAF, Paypal is accepted, and US shipping is $20. International will need a quote depending on location. Compared to what these pages sell for at auction, these are priced to move.

There are also a few Dwayne Turner pages from Spawn The Undead and Curse of the Spawn, which are also rarely available!

See them all here: https://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=195644

Thanks for looking, and you can PM me here, through CAF mail, or or via email at madman1138 at Yahoo dot com.

Dave K

Edited by Madman1138

We have sold about half of the Shadowhawk art so far and have decided to lower the prices on the rest of it, even the larger pieces. There are several at $500 or less and even a couple at $300. 

We also went ahead and lowered prices on the Spawn pages and Pitt card art as well, so even if you took a look before, all the prices are even better now and truly priced to move!

Chance decided to let more stuff go, so today we added something nicer than usual. This DPS is from issue #13 of the first Shadowhawk series. Layouts by Jim Valentino, pencils by Chance Wolf, and inks by Aaron Sowd. This one features the guest stars, Jim Lee's Wildcats, and features the new Shadowhawk suit/synthetic body that ultimately doesn't last. But it is a very cool and dynamic sideways DPS from the original run of this Image founder series! The asking price on this one is $3,500 and US shipping with insurance will be $50. Paypal accepted if you pay the fees, but checks or MOs are preferred and you would pay Chance directly. I am just helping him sell them.

IMG_1036.JPG

Edited by Madman1138
price change

I have the remaining pieces of the Shadowhawk and Spawn art on my Booth at Comic Art Live this weekend! All prices have been greatly reduced!

https://www.comicartfans.com/comicartlive/Booth.asp?bid=41

All prices on the remaining stuff is much, much cheaper now than it was on my CAF. We are hoping to move most of the rest of it today so it is beyond priced to move! Early Jim Valentino Shadowhawk pages for as low as $250 now! Crazy I know! :) 

So check it out if you ever wanted something affordable from the early Image days, this is your chance!

Just in time for the holidays, Chance had me drop all the prices another 30% from where they were, which was already pretty cheap. So now you can get Valentino pencilled pages for a couple hundred bucks, and most is in the $200-300 range now. 

We have Shadowhawk pages, Pitt trading card art, Spawn pages by Dwayne Turner (both Spawn The Undead and Curse of the Spawn), and a Bloodstrike splash! Some great '90s Image art for a very reasonable price!

See them all here: https://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=195644

Thanks for looking!