• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Labels Not Available

2 posts in this topic

Good afternoon,

I am planning on sending in a book for the Cates/Stegman signing coming up in December. The book I am wanting to send in is Venom #35/200 (Adams Variant). Whenever I go to submit the book, it shows that the custom "Venom" label is not available to include on this book. When I tried Venom #1 from the same run, it is available. I was just wondering if the custom label is not available because this specific issue (#35) is thicker than usual, or if it just hasn't been updated in the system yet? Is there a way I can get the custom label on this book for the signing event?

Thank you for your time.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  When you entered the book info, did you use the drop down menus or did you type the information in?  If you typed it in then the form is probably not recognizing the book info and that is preventing the label from popping up.  I would go back and try to locate the book using the drop down menus.  

If that doesn't work, you can notate it on your packing slip but you want to make sure you write the info in bold, clear letters and list the label number and which book it should go with and we can add that when your order is received.  You can find all the labels and label numbers here: CGC's Custom Label Series | CGC (cgccomics.com)

Thanks!