• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 21st Annual HALLOWEEN Auctions begin October 20th & 21st on EBay!
1 1

6 posts in this topic

My 21st Annual HALLOWEEN Auctions begin on October 20th and 21st and will conclude Halloween night! 

This year's auctions will celebrate the 90th anniversaries of Universal's DRACULA & FRANKENSTEIN, 50th anniversary of Stanley Kubrick's A CLOCK WORKORANGE, and the 40th Anniversaries of EVIL DEAD, THE HOWLING, ELVIRA, AMEICAN WEREWOLF in LONDON, and ESCAPE from NEW YORK!  There will also be a TERROR-ific selection of Pre-code horror comics, autographed memorabilia, art, horror movie memorabilia, and collectible toys!!!  I will post a link to the auctions in this thread when they go live!  Don't miss out on the most SPOOKtacular annual event on EBay!

Here is a sneak peak of some of this year's ghoulish offerings:

Halloween l.jpg

Halloween ee.jpg

Halloween k.jpg

Halloween j.jpg

Halloween i.jpg

Halloween h.jpg

halloween g.jpg

Halloween f.jpg

Halloween e.jpg

Halloween d.jpg

Halloween b.jpg

Halloween a.jpg

My 2021 HALLOWEEN Auctions begin is less than a week!!!  If you are a fan of pre-code horror comics, autographed movie memorabilia, and all things HORROR.....then these auctions are for YOU!

Auctions begin on October 20th and 21st with most concluding on Halloween night!  Please note that all buy it now auctions will conclude on Halloween night as well.  I will post a link to the auctions once the auctions are live.

Ash says these auctions are.....

Evil Dead 2 GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

My 2021 HALLOWEEN Auctions are now LIVE for bidding on EBay!  Below is a link to the auctions!  Remember all buy it now/make an offer items will also conclude on Halloween night!  So be sure to make those offers or purchases before 10 PM MST on Halloween night.  Have fun bidding and Happy Halloween!!!!

It's alive! Online streaming returns | CJSR

Link to the auctions:  https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=124903620608&_ssn=mtpence&_sop=1

My 2021 HALLOWEEN Auctions are live on Ebay with the first wave of auctions ending Saturday night and the second wave ending Halloween night!

Halloween 3 Pumpkin GIFs | Tenor

Remember to place those bids and also note that all buy it now/make an offer auctions will end regardless of sale status at 10PM MST on Halloween night! 

Mike Meyers GIFs | Tenor

Michael Meyers says "take a STAB at it and make your bids now!"

Link to the auctions:  https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=124903620608&_ssn=mtpence&_sop=1