• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mix of Slabs: BA 12 MP 1 Silk Nova 10% OFF
1 1

26 posts in this topic

RULES:

First clear, unqualified "take it" along with book title and issue number in the thread wins the book. If attempting to negotiate via PM, after mutual acceptance a clear "take it" must be posted in the thread by you or me  

Asking questions about book details, picture requests, shipping quotes, negotiating price, etc. does NOT constitute a claim or "dibs" on a book  

No members on the HOS or Probation List may participate. I reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone for any reason.

RETURNS: accepted within 7 days of delivery 

PAYMENT: Paypal only. I do NOT accept Friends/Family payments, thus such a method should not be used to renegotiate the price 

SHIPPING IN THE U.S.:

$15 priority flat rate medium box

Edited by thecollector881

On 10/6/2021 at 6:00 PM, MattTheDuck said:

You should get that Deadpool vs X-Force book off the thread or cover up the top of the slab - it's a posting rules violation.

Covering up the top of a competitor's slab does not address the posting rules violation.

Edited by thehumantorch
spellin

On 10/6/2021 at 6:17 PM, thecollector881 said:

Definitely deleted it the first time didn’t try to cover it up 😂 thanks for the assumption. Just removed it again should be gone 

No assumptions made.  I quoted Matttheduck to tell him his advice was incorrect.