• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mix of Slabs: BA 12 MP 1 Silk Nova 10% OFF
1 1

26 posts in this topic

According to your rules, I won MP1 since I posted before your PM deal posted. Did I misread it? 

First clear, unqualified "take it" along with book title and issue number in the thread wins the book. If attempting to negotiate via PM, after mutual acceptance a clear "take it" must be posted in the thread by you or me

On 10/11/2021 at 8:02 PM, KryptoMayor said:

According to your rules, I won MP1 since I posted before your PM deal posted. Did I misread it? 

First clear, unqualified "take it" along with book title and issue number in the thread wins the book. If attempting to negotiate via PM, after mutual acceptance a clear "take it" must be posted in the thread by you or me

The deal was finalized in the PM before you posted your claim. Otherwise yeah you would be correct. He did not wish to post in the thread and I accepted it but the deal was final before your post. Thanks for the interest tho 

On 10/11/2021 at 5:15 PM, thecollector881 said:

The deal was finalized in the PM before you posted your claim. Otherwise yeah you would be correct. He did not wish to post in the thread and I accepted it but the deal was final before your post. Thanks for the interest tho 

Okay , thanks