• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Billing question

8 posts in this topic

So I have a bulk order that was received 6/28. The status says scheduled for grading which it pretty much has said for over a month now. My received an email that my card was just charged but status has not moved to grading. Is this typical? The process explanations on the website say your card wont be charged until your collectibles enter the grading process.

On 10/8/2021 at 6:09 PM, panther2 said:

So I have a bulk order that was received 6/28. The status says scheduled for grading which it pretty much has said for over a month now. My received an email that my card was just charged but status has not moved to grading. Is this typical? The process explanations on the website say your card wont be charged until your collectibles enter the grading process.

I see you are also made out of money. We don’t mind fronting money for months while cards sit at CGC. Welcome to the club!

On 10/14/2021 at 9:23 AM, Banningjj said:

I have an order that has been in G/E/I for three weeks and just got charged. I thought they only charged once they were done. I also can't understand how my order can be getting graded for 3+ weeks.

You're lucky they didn't charge you the minute it went to G/E/I like they have done to many of us. 

I have like 500 cards across various submissions stuck in G/E/I that have been paid for.

Better have some cash reserves to grade w/ CGC is all I have to say.