• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Credit card declined, I fixed the problem, but what now?

4 posts in this topic

Hi, about 10 days ago I received a message that there was a debit attempt from CGC and the card declined the charge.
Since I am from another country, they thought it was some kind of SCAM and they rejected the charge, about two hours after it happened I confirmed to the bank that everything was legitimate.

But now what? I have since sent CGC 2 messages on the subject, and they still have not charged my card again.
All my order is delayed just because of this technical detail?
Why is it not possible to pay for our orders ourselves?

Thank you
ROI

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  I am sorry about that.  Unfortunately, our current system is not set up to allow customers to make payments themselves.  That is something we hope to have fixed whenever we get a new system set up in the future.  

You can contact our accounting department at: accounting@cgccomics.com or by phone at 877-662-6642 and let them know that we can run those charges again.  Or, if you can provide your customer number, I can contact accounting on your behalf.

Thank you!

On 10/11/2021 at 4:21 PM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  I am sorry about that.  Unfortunately, our current system is not set up to allow customers to make payments themselves.  That is something we hope to have fixed whenever we get a new system set up in the future.  

You can contact our accounting department at: accounting@cgccomics.com or by phone at 877-662-6642 and let them know that we can run those charges again.  Or, if you can provide your customer number, I can contact accounting on your behalf.

Thank you!

Yes please

they not yet charged my card

my # is CS184048

thank you