• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBAY Fraud Alert! X-Men # 7

134 posts in this topic

Ok Shuley, here's another shot of me (or Dorian Yates as YOU say) in my dining room (how Dorian Yates got in my dining room I'll never know...the man LIVES in England!) at 214 lbs.

And another shot in the sun-room/porch at 219 lbs. (slimmed down to compete in the 220 pound class). This is Dorian also??? In my sunroom now? At 219 pounds?

43864-me219lbs.jpg.c52bc030cec6f26396176a95767942f5.jpg

A-HAAAAAA. You're BOTH wrong! The pic of me at 251 is UN-trimmed, and the ones of me at 219 and 214 are TRIMMED!!!!! Not color touched. (I trimmed myself down for power competition at a lighter bodyweight). That black around my head ISN'T color touch. It's a curse. I had a VooDoo curse put on me many years ago in Haita. I was cursed with a color touched face AND the Shuleys. Ramses had locusts and plagues, I have the Shuleys. I envy Ramses.

You know, for a guy who posts too much, that's a pretty funny comment...

I think that body was DEFINITELY trimmed. Probably around all three edges and down the spine... grin.gif

And Phil, as YOU can plainly see, and as I may explain to everyone, I'm NOT a bodybuilder. There is no time wasted on fine details of definition and careful dieting. I am a POWER-builder/POWER-bodybuilder. My only concern is pushing up the amount of weight I can Bench for competition, having foregone the three lift competitions for now. Power-lifters are far stronger than bodybuilders, pound for pound, using extreme weights for super low reps, to build strength and size, and weights at approx. 50 to 60% of max for low reps at HYPER velocity, really banging them out for 10 sets of three reps for POWER, smoking the reps as fast as possible. Dorian's top bench single was approx. 500 lbs. at 300 pounds bodyweight, and he was considered a VERY strong bodybuilder. George Halbert, or "Superman" as he is called in powerlifting circles, at a bodyweight of 193 lbs. has benched, under strict IPF (International Powerlifting Federation) rules an impossible 695 pounds!!!!, and is the only man in the world to bench 700+ pounds (717 to be exact in an exhibition) at a bodyweight of UNDER 200 lbs. Most here, that have casual exposure to gyms and powermeets do NOT realize what a sanctioned 500 pound bench press entails, not even remotely resembling a "gym" bench lift. You are judged by two to three judges. If any detect the slightest infraction, you are red-lighted and the lift is NG.:

1) feet must stay firmly planted throughout the lift

2) the lift starts when the spotters help you secure the bar locked at arms length, out of the saddles (stands), and you are now officially in control of the locked out bar.

3) once the bar has been lowered to the chest, it cannot be "SUNK" into the chest. It must TOUCH the chest and come to a definite stop, while you WAIT for the signal to LIFT from the judges. Momentum is COMPLETELY eliminated.

4) upon lifting back to the starting position, the bar may slow or pause at a sticking point but if either side regrsses back toward the chest, the lift is red-lighted!

5) You must lock out the weight and maintain the lock-out until the judges give the order to the spotters and you, "Rack" or "Rack it".

Most "gym lifters" that can push 405 for reps, couldn't bench 350 for a single under strict sanctioned bench rules.

Anyone that can bench 500+ under these kind of rules is among the strongest men in the country. George Halbert, at 193 pounds, benching 700 under these conditions IS Superman. Your average Professional 193 pound bodybuilder would be fortunate to push 325, for the most part, under strict IPF bench rules.

Lats and a DISTENDED abdomen.

The guy looks like he ate a small child shocked.gif

Way to much GH......

You should take the mistaken identity as a complement Meth.

Not everyday somebody compares you to a former Sandow winner.

M

Matt, so true about Dorian. That's the main reason he tore up every muscle group in his body and ended his career. The GH!!!!! First it was the shoulder, at the start of his career. Then the thigh, then the bicep tear, destroying his arm presentation. THEN, the TRICEP on the SAME side!!!!!! Dave Palumbo syndrom! Dave, at 320 pounds, 5'10" and SHREDDED, except of course for his HUGE, distended abdomen, howls with pain when he does FLYES with TWENTY FIVE POUND DUMBELLS!!!! SEVERE necrosis of the shoulders (tissue DEATH). Has maybe 2 more year in the gym, at the age of 33 or so.

Jimmy Pellechia, 42 years old, has the elbow joints of an 85 year old man, according to his chiropractor Durlan Castro (Dorian's chiropractor also). Jimmy the Iron Bull would have been the first to tell you, he was on every anabolic he could get his hands on, and would use the GH at the rate of approx 24 to 32 i.u. per day!!!!!!!!

I met Dan Dupchak at his NY store in 1987 (Fantasia) I bought a Captain America #1 1940 for $900.00 in vg unrestored!!.

He did not look like a body builder and certainly not this big also this guy looks younger as Dan looked in his 40's back then.

He did have all those super books actually took them out in front of me when he was opening up the store.

Dan and Gerry Ross "The comic master" hated each other because Gerry Ross was a scammer.